[CT Birds] I am still getting 2 White-t- Sparrow

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 28 19:54:20 EDT 2014

I live in NW CT and I am still getting 2 White-t- Sparrow and down to 4 Junco.
I don't know of any confirmations of White-t-Sparrows nesting here in CT for years now. If someone does
know of them nesting, can you please post here? Last mid summer I observed a pair of them in West Hartland
very near the Mass border, but couldn't confirm nesting. Will try again looking for them up here this spring.
However, Juncos do nest up here in good numbers, and I'm keeping an eye out of my remaining 4 Junco still
here in my yard in Harwinton for breeding. One is a female, and the males should have left by now to their
 nesting grounds just to the north of me. Will post if I find they are nesting here.......

Paul Carrier - Harwinton