[CT Birds] TWO Hamden Eagle Chicks

Mike Horn mfhorn at att.net
Sat May 3 19:35:52 EDT 2014

Hi All. We all got good looks at both State St Hamden Bald Eagle Chick
together. Yesterday was the first day we saw both chicks together. Reason:
they are about the same size and coloration. We all could have seen both of
them separately and not have known. There is so much food around that the
real competition has not yet started. They both seem fine and healthy. This
afternoon, mom was feeding one and dad was feeding the other at the same
time from a big Calico Bass (Crappie) that dad brought home around 4:30 PM
(Sat 5/3/14). Regards to all. Mike Horn