[CT Birds] AOL - same problem as Yahoo 8-(

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sun May 4 21:32:35 EDT 2014

A few weeks ago Yahoo made a change that required us to block all posting to CTBirds from email addresses in the @yahoo.com domain.

Today I learned that AOL followed the lead of Yahoo.  As a result I have had to put all email addresses with @aol.com addresses on hold.  Messages from those addresses will be held, and I will have to post them manually for you.

I really wish I didn't have to do that, but so far it is all we have.  We have hope for something better but do not have a date for it yet.

Thank you all, AOL and Yahoo users as well as the rest of you, for your patience.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT