[CT Birds] Spring Migration Bird Walks with Frank Mantlik & Gina Nichol

Gina Nichol sunrisebirding at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 07:29:23 EDT 2014

By popular demand, Sunrise Birding will offer a series of Guided Bird Walks this spring!  Led by professional tour guides Frank Mantlik and Gina Nichol we will explore birding sites on the central Connecticut shoreline.  The focus will be on identify spring migrants and nesting landbirds, hawks, shorebirds, and terns. Field marks, behavior and bird song will be emphasized. Most walks will range from 2-4 hours, weather permitting. Pre-registration is required.

For more information, the schedule and registration information, go to http://www.sunrisebirding.com/walks.htm

Note most of these walks are on weekdays but we will be adding some walks with Julian Hough on Saturdays for you weekend warriors!

Good Birding!

Gina Nichol
Branford, CT
It's a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.