[CT Birds] Arrivals and my little winter wren

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Sat May 3 18:13:20 EDT 2014

5/3. Ovenbirds arrived, I have a winter wren who is singing its little
heart out all over the yard. Song sparrows finally decided to come back to
the yard from a couple of houses down from me, Louisiana water thrushes are
becoming more abundant, house wren singing more to. The tan Fox I mentioned
the other day keeps coming through now I got some pictures but not that
great couldn't get to a good spot in time. It shows some reddish hues. Good
looking. Lusa