[CT Birds] East Granby Land Trust Bird Walk

Brian Kleinman snaketat at cox.net
Sun May 4 19:10:13 EDT 2014

Despite the wind we had a descent bird walk this morning on the ³Rails to
Trails" bike path starting at route 20 and going north to of Copper Hill to
Beaver Marsh.  We saw several Northern Parula¹s, Louisiana & Northern
Waterthrush calling on territories, Black & White Warbler, Black-throated
Green & Black-throated Blue warblers, Pine Warbler, Great-crested
Flycatcher, Eastern Kingbird, Least Flycatcher, and several Rusty Blackbirds
displaying and calling at the marsh.

Brian Kleinman
Riverside Reptiles
(860) 653-2535