[CT Birds] od warblers and two new "year" birds - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 5 15:28:22 EDT 2014

Took a walk in my neighborhood this early afternoon here in Washington, CT to look for birds. Had a number of gray cats and eastern towhees and a small feeding group of wood warblers (on Nichols Hill Rd just east of the intersection of Nichols Hill and South St). Warblers I noted were yellow warbler, pine warbler, and American redstart. Returning to our property here on South St I noted a yellow-rumped warbler and two "year" birds, a house wren and ruby-crowned kinglet. A nice birdy walk though a bit too windy here.

David W Babington
Washington, CT