[CT Birds] Dead Birds Wanted!

Marty swanhallm at gmail.com
Tue May 6 17:15:02 EDT 2014

Thanks, Kevin, for the info.

I realized that what I left out of my post was that I was referring to the average person not to a university or wildlife organization.

I was always under the impression that an average citizen could not possess birds, had I known, I would have had a few to donate over the years.

Now I know.

Thanks again,

Marty
Woodbury