[CT Birds] Dead Birds Wanted!

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Tue May 6 17:40:09 EDT 2014

Thanks, Kevin is correct.  While it is illegal for me as an ordinary
citizen to collect migratory bird specimens, even dead ones (not to mention
feathers, eggs, nests, etc.) as a licensed bird bander and under the
Birdcraft Museum's auspices, we are able to legally collect such specimens
for research and educational purposes.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut