[CT Birds] Bird Apps

Katherine Kuckens katkuckens at gmail.com
Thu May 8 20:53:30 EDT 2014

To Lisa Gagnon's request for bird apps:  I looked at many, tried the free
trial version of several, and chose the Sibley Birds App.  I was
particularly interested in an app that could also keep track of my life
list, and this does.  I  like the variety of ways to look for a bird, and
of course the Sibley illustrations are great.  The full version is $19.99,
 and it has been worth it to me.  I take my iphone along everywhere, and my
bird app and life list is right there.  Better than lugging all my favorite
bird books.
--

Katherine Kuckens

CK3LI Coach