[CT Birds] Tonight

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Sat May 10 23:59:36 EDT 2014

A quick step outside will confirm this.  The birds are flying over pretty low.  I've heard Solitary Sandpiper, a few Swainson's and Wood Thrushes, quite a few sparrows (maybe Chipping) and a few high pitched warbler calls (Blackpolls?) flying over my fairly urban yard tonight.

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut