[CT Birds] Tonight

Alex Burdo aburdo10 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 00:17:19 EDT 2014

Over the past hour or so (listening from my suburban Fairfield yard), I've
picked up Least Sandpiper, White-throated Sparrow, Green Heron, Swainson's
Thrush, Veery and a single Gray-cheeked Thrush. Of course, there were
plenty of warbler sp. and sparrow sp. in there as well. Definitely a good
night for nocturnal flight calls. Now comes the choice between continuing
to listen, or be comparatively more well-rested for birding
tomorrow...leaning towards the former on this one.

Alex Burdo
Fairfield

Alex Burdo
Fairfield, CT