[CT Birds] 5/11 - Quinnipiac River State Park

Phil Asprelli aspr82 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 11 09:54:57 EDT 2014

Nick . . . I agree with you on all counts. I live only a mile away and have often walked the trail but have never found it to be very "birdy." It is my understanding that in years gone by it was a great place for owls. In my younger day I had a girlfriend whose aunt and uncle lived in a home right where you were walking. Due to flooding problems the State of Ct. eventually condemned all the homes and the residents had to relocate. Thanks for your posting and if I ever see anything worthwhile I'll let you know . . . Phil Asprelli