[CT Birds] New Haven Bird Club Big Day

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 11 12:51:27 EDT 2014

Outstanding effort.  Similar NHBC Big (half) Days have been run for many years.  Earlier trips involved three times the number of stops, three times the travel distance, and very similar totals.

It just goes to show, you don't have to waste all that precious fossil fuel.  If you're patient, the birds will come.

Steve Mayo
Bethany