[CT Birds] Musings of Childhood

Ann Lewis annmlewis59 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 18:04:00 EDT 2014

I just had to comment on Steve's post about the circa 1965 Springbok bird
puzzle:  I had that same bird puzzle and loved it!  I remember doing it in
the winter with my mom and grandmother who also loved birds.  The bird
pictures were so beautiful!  I would say that that puzzle and the Roaring
Brook Nature Center in Canton were both big influences on my early interest
in birding.  One just never knows what impact environmental education will
have on a kid!

Ann Lewis