[CT Birds] Vote on the Preserve! +

John Ogren northernrail at comcast.net
Mon May 5 20:38:08 EDT 2014

I conducted a hike on the property last Saturday for a group of Boy Scouts. Located in the middle of the property is the 30-40 acre Pequot Swamp which is the source to 3 different watersheds.. What a fantastic birding area!  We hit it late in the morning so things were a bit quiet-but lots of potential.