[CT Birds] FW: Big Day Birding Challenge Update

Frank Gallo fgallo at ctaudubon.org
Thu May 8 14:36:04 EDT 2014

Hi All,

A few folks mentioned that they had trouble with the link to our Big Day Birding Challenge pledge page. I've enclosed it again along with an update on our progress. If anyone still has trouble, please go to our webpage at www.ctaudubon.org<http://www.ctaudubon.org>, and there is a link to the online pledge page there.  Thank you to all who have already contributed! We're trying for a record breaking year, and we can't do it without you!  Good birding,

Ps. Please keep those bird sightings coming..

Big Day Birding Challenge Update!

Dear Friends,

We have great news! Although our pledge drive for the Big Day Birding Challenge has only just begun, we have already reached 10% of our $5,000 goal to benefit the Coastal Center at Milford Point!

It's all thanks to you and your generous support!

We can reach our target, but only with your help. It's easier than ever to pledge, donate and share.

Please visit the Raven Luna-ticks√ birding team's <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001N34CEmzM2XMvDsLZ_j_nEYPFlTwIML0a_7F7JnF0LpG-Yl3aUiU2EVQnM9wJzeAQwJKpBCe2T6BozMKCYxevouI28f4ZzZ07NqYaxcozdF0ZXIGgDya_c4CNv3pZaGA3iuAtVMvQObpkE5B8I3CMfQwIya4rpomj> fundraising page<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001N34CEmzM2XMvDsLZ_j_nEYPFlTwIML0a_7F7JnF0LpG-Yl3aUiU2EVQnM9wJzeAQwJKpBCe2T6BozMKCYxevouI28f4ZzZ07NqYaxcozdF0ZXIGgDya_c4CNv3pZaGA3iuAtVMvQObpkE5B8I3CMfQwIya4rpomj> to make a donation today, and to learn more about this exciting challenge where, later this month, we will attempt to find 200 species of birds within Connecticut in 24 hours.

Thank you again for supporting our Connecticut Audubon Society team!

Frank Gallo, Director

Connecticut Audubon Society

Coastal Center at Milford Point

1 Milford Point Road, Milford, CT 06460

Phone: 203-878-7440 x 501

And the Raven Luna-ticks√ Team, Nick Bonomo, Patrick Dugan, Dave Tripp, and Fran Zygmont