[CT Birds] Bird Apps

Marty swanhallm at gmail.com
Fri May 9 14:08:18 EDT 2014

I've used Merlin for both. By entering information , it helped me ID a bird a friend was seeing. And by entering the name of a bird, it gave me the typical field guide info but with recorded calls.

I have noticed that it is limited with the birds it can ID - it does not have red-throated loon for example.

Sent from my iPhone