[CT Birds] 5 Reports

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat May 10 21:14:42 EDT 2014

All these I am passing along are from people blocked because of the Yahoo/AOL problem.

 From Mark Scott <tillercat at yahoo.com>:
Subject: East Rock: twenty-warbler day
5/10/14 -- East Rock Park, Hamden -- following up on John Oshlick's report for the New Haven Bird Club Big Day,?the twenty warbler species observed in the park today were as follows: Nashville, Northern parula, yellow, chestnut-sided, magnolia, Cape May, Blackburnian, black-throated blue, black-throated green, yellow-rumped, prairie, blackpoll, bay-breasted, black-and-white, American redstart, worm-eating, common yellowthroat, Northern waterthrush, ovenbird and Wilson's.