[CT Birds] Baltimore oriole and black and white wood warbler - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 11 10:29:14 EDT 2014

Not able to do much birding on International Migratory Brid Day yesterday (Saturday, 10 May) because of a cousin's visit here this weekend but did have few minutes late yesterday morning to see about any "new" birds for the year on our property here in Washington, CT. Great looks at Baltimore oriole, that breed here, and a black and white wood warbler. Looks like lots of folks here did not enjoy International Migratory Bird Day. This old style birder does not use any I or any other high tech devises. Heck I still do not own a cell phone. I can not imagine being out in the woods birding and getting a phone call.

David W Babington
Washington, CT