[CT Birds] Great Gull Work Weekend Canceled. Extra help needed at end of May. Big Weekend goes on

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Thu May 15 19:06:28 EDT 2014

Helen asked if I could make another appeal for help at the end of May  She writes:  "we really need help on the weekend of May30 - June 1.  We need at least three more people and could use 10 -12!"   They need help marking nests primarily. ?

That is really an amazing time of year to be out on the island.   This is a rare opportunity to see Roseate Terns at the peak of breeding season.  If you've never been in a big tern colony, it is an experience you will never forget!

Please contact Helen if you might be interested.

hays at amnh.org

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation