[CT Birds] Magnolia Warbler, Redstart, Blackburnian - Bethany

David F Provencher (Generation - 4) david.f.provencher at dom.com
Sat May 17 11:07:35 EDT 2014

Excellent Steve! Of course since we humans base our concept of song on mathematical progressions in essence, we are biased to what sounds like song to us. I bet Swallows sound perfectly lovely and alluring to one another! As for Ovid, wonder what he would have come up with to explain the song of Yellow-headed Blackbirds? Probably would have involved torture...

Dave

Dave Provencher