[CT Birds] Raven Lunatics 188

Comcast dtrippjr at comcast.net
Sun May 18 10:26:45 EDT 2014

Good Morning Connecticut Birding Community,

Nick Bonomo, Patrick Dugan, Frank Gallo, Dave Tripp and Fran Zygmont wish to thank all of those friends and birders that assisted us in raising funds for the Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center. Some donated money, some went birding with us during our scouting and the rest shared valuable information on bird locations that we scouted. It all payed off in a great team effort.

We were not disappointed with our total this year even though the New England should have been broken. That’s birding! For example, we didn’t get Common Eider, Piping Plover, Belted Kingfisher, Hermit Thrush and White-eyed Vireo and a few others from scouting. Ouch!

Nick will send out a brief bird synopsis of highlights with locations for the record.

If you are still interested in helping the CACC, contact Frank.

Dave Tripp
Canton