[CT Birds] Bloomfield birds

zellene zellene at earthlink.net
Mon May 12 12:06:28 EDT 2014

In the meadows at the model plane airfield and behind Seabury, about 6 male bobolinks. I am sure I am way underestimating since the grasses are starting to get a bit tall.  The paths at Seabury through the meadows were chock full of yellow warblers...I lost track after 20. Many orioles singing and counted 4 I could see. Four common yellowthroats. One redstart.  Red-winged blackbirds in large numbers, plus the usual mockers, catbirds, cardinals and robins.