[CT Birds] Bent Hopping too

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Wed May 14 11:56:45 EDT 2014

Ken Elkins, Ben Oko and I had a Yellow-bellied Flycatcher just a little while ago at the Bent (Southbury).   Lots of Canada Warblers too.  There were reports of Acadian Flycatcher (Pootatuck Road), Golden-winged and Bay-breasted Warblers.    There were Least and Willow Flycatchers over at the Southbury Training School.  I may just have to take a walk up Pootatuck so I can have 4 empids in one day.

>From Patrick Comins, Ken Elkins and Ben Oko:

05/14/14 - Southbury, Audubon Center at Bent of the River -- 1 Yellow-bellied Flycatcher, reports from others of Golden-winged Warbler and Bay-breasted Warbler.

>From Patrick Comins:

Meriden yard -13 species of warbler including Cape May, Bay-breasted, Tennessee and Blackburnian.

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road