[CT Birds] Swallow-tailed Kite

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Fri May 16 12:23:07 EDT 2014

Cove Island Wildlife Sanctuary is in Stamford, CT.

As much as I agree that every post should include the town, when posting from a phone shortcuts such as this are going to happen.  And to be fair, Cover Island isn't all that obscure, having been mentioned on this list a few hundred times over the years and it is readily Googleable.

But yes, every report should include the town.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT