[CT Birds] Thank you , Roy!

Florence McBride via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Tue May 20 07:27:41 EDT 2014

5/20/2014 - to Roy Harvey

THANK YOU, Roy, for dealing with the way changes at Yahoo and AOL have affected CTbirds, and for making such helpful and interesting information available to our birding community over the years.  It's been enough work already to get out our posts as you've always so kindly done for all of us.  And now having to figure out how to handle this new major wrinkle must be very frustrating.  I'm sure I speak for all of us in sending you appreciation and thanks.

Florence McBride
Hamden
fmcb_warbler at yahoo.com

(I don't know why replying to last night's message generated 2 addresses in the "To" line, but assumed it should be left as is.)