[CT Birds] Fw: Simsbury Town Forest Park

zellene via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Fri May 23 07:55:35 EDT 2014

Sorry about the blank posts. My email is set to use Rich Text but CTbirds will only accept Plain Text. I don't always remember to change this when I post. This is the only list that requires Plain Text from me.
I only had a few minutes to stop here, but Ovenbirds and Veerys were singing everywhere. Also BT Green, Rose Breasted Grosbeak, and probable Olive-Sided Flycatcher. (I am never 100% sure on flycatchers if they are not singing, but this one was sitting upright and had the dark "vest." )

This is a very birdy spot with a variety of habitat including marshy areas. Wish I had had more time, and some insect repellant.

Zellene