[CT Birds] Westport Clay-colored Sparrow

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 19 10:25:38 EDT 2014

What is the location? I assume Sherwood island SP?

Frank Mantlik

On Monday, May 19, 2014 10:09 AM, Tina and Peter Green <petermgreen at hotmail.com> wrote:

5/19/14- Westport- Clay-colored Sparrow near the small "authorized vehicle parking" area just after gate houses,doing it's distinctive buzzing songs. First time I have seen and heard them at this time if year in CT. Have  seen and heard them at the Cape in early July.

Tina Green
Sent from my iPhone