[CT Birds] COA Workshops

Christopher Loscalzo via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Mon May 19 22:51:06 EDT 2014

Hello, CT birders:

There are a few spaces left for the flycatcher workshop scheduled for this
Saturday at Hartman Park and Nehantic State Forest in Lyme.  The workshop
will be led by Glenn Williams.  Anyone interested in attending the workshop
should let me know.  The vireo/thrush workshop scheduled for May 31st  at
Mohawk Mountain is now full.  I will be happy to keep a waiting list of the
names of anyone interested in attending that workshop.

If you have signed up for either of the workshops but will be unable to
attend, please let me know.

In the case of uncertain weather, I will post a notice the evening before
the workshop stating whether or not the workshop will be held as planned.

Thank you for your interest in the workshops and for your understanding.

Best regards and good birding,

Chris Loscalzo,