[CT Birds] Common Redstart

Sailcarm via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Tue May 20 23:21:41 EDT 2014

 go to My eBird, then "manage my observations",  then click on the list or lists that you want to change, which will pull up that list, then on the top right click on "edit species" and delete Common Redstart.  Then click on "add species", and add  Am Redstart.

I will do that now and share that list with you.

Sent from my iPad