[CT Birds] Cumulative Big Weekend List

Comins, Patrick via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Thu May 22 19:31:41 EDT 2014

I'm trying to come up with the total number of species observed over the last weekend (Friday-Sunday 16th-18th).  Did anyone happen to have the following species:
Snow Goose (Long Shot I know)
Tundra Swan (I'm sure it would have been reported)
American Wigeon
Blue-winged Teal
Northern Shoveler
Northern Pintail
Green-winged Teal
Ring-necked Duck
Either scaup
King Eider
Black Scoter
Common Goldeneye
Red-breasted Merg
Ruddy Duck
Ruffed  Grouse
Pied-billed Grebe
Horned Grebe
Red-necked Grebe
Great Cormorant
American Bittern
Least Bittern (or was Tina's over the weekend, my dead one doesn't count)
Tricolored Heron (pure)
Mississippi Kite
Golden Eagle (yeah right)
King Rail (though I may have had one in the freshwater portion of the Guilford Salt Meadows Sanctuary, but I can't tell for sure from the calls it was giving)
Common Gallinule
American Coot
Sandhill Crane
American Golden-Plover
Red Knot
Pectoral Sandpiper
Stilt Sandpiper
Wilson's or Red Phal
Laughing Gull
Black Tern
Roseate Tern
Northern Saw-Whet, Long or Short-eared Owl
Red-headed Woodpecker
Olive-sided Fly
Yellow-bellied Fly
Alder Fly
Red-breasted Nuthatch
Brown Creeper
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
American Pipit
Golden-winged Warbler or hybrids
Prothonotary Warbler (worth a check)
Mourning Warbler
Palm Warbler
Yellow-throated Warbler
Yellow-breasted Chat
Clay-colored Sparrow
Vesper Sparrow
Summer Tanager
Blue Grosbeak
Pine Siskin
Or anything really odd that I might have missed.

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road