[CT Birds] Fox

Katherine Kuckens via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Thu May 29 09:14:52 EDT 2014

Didn't know if it was ok to post about a fox, but since there was a fox
posting yesterday, and a snake! here's mine:

Monday morning, 7:30 AM, I saw a red fox trot from my back yard to my front
yard, carrying a squirrel in its mouth. The squirrel was large, fat, and
looked pretty dead.  The fox boldly trotted diagonally across my front yard
and headed right up the middle of the street. I stepped outside and saw the
fox continue up the middle of the street, zigzag from one yard to another,
and then disappear between two houses towards a woodsy area.  Guess that's
where the den is....don't they have squirrels there too? ;-D

--

Katherine Kuckens

CK3LI Coach

Windham Center School