[CT Birds] Orchard O., Black Vultures Fwd: eBird Report - Upper Lake Whitney Cycle, May 30, 2014

Arthur Shippee via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Fri May 30 12:57:02 EDT 2014

A pretty good late morning walk around upper Lake Whitney.  Black-c. Night-heron & Green Heron;  2 or more B. Oriole nests working;  Hairy W. nest working.  Red-tailed Hawk being mobbed vociferously, with cause, having a bird (RWBB?) in its grip.  We had had a Pewee singing for several days, but not heard today.