[CT Birds] Swallows Question

Pamela Holden via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Sun Jun 1 09:57:09 EDT 2014

There is an active gravel pit operation in Colchester on Rt. 149.  There are
holes in the side of one of the banks with swallows flying in and out.  I
can't see well enough with my bins to tell if they are Northern Rough Winged
Swallows or Bank Swallows.  If anyone is in the area and has a scope, could
you please take a look and let me know?  I'm curious.  Thanks!

Pam Holden
Colchester

---