[CT Birds] Livingston Ripley Waterfowl Conservancy

Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Fri May 30 13:48:19 EDT 2014

This is a timely post I organized a private tour of the Livingston Ripley Waterfowl Conservancy for next Wednesday after the New Haven Bird Club 1st Wednesday Walk.All are welcome to the walk and the private tour. There is a small fee for the tour and you must register by emailing me.

Tina Green
petermgreen at
Sent from my iPhone