[CT Birds] Hummingbird feeder

Amy Hopkins via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Fri May 30 18:14:12 EDT 2014

Hi Zellene,

The new list doesn't give emails addresses anymore, so I have to respond to the list.  I was having problems with squirrels pulling down my feeder, so I bought an Aspects suction cup hummingbird feeder, which I love!  You can put it up as high as you want on a window, or even a second story window.  That way the bears can't get it.  Mine was lower on my kitchen window until recently, when a raccoon figured out how to stand on my deck furniture and reach it to pull it down.  Now it's up higher on the window and they can't get it.  The Aspects is very easy to clean and comes with a removable ant moat.

Amy Hopkins
Guilford, CT
hopkinsus at cs.com

(I would love it if everyone would put their email address on their posts so we could respond off group!)