[CT Birds] Feeders

minor.craig via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Sun Jun 1 11:42:37 EDT 2014

Well I saw who has been moving my feeders around at night, I'd come home from work the feeders would be either on the ground or pulled up into the tree . Turns out I have a huge racoon who seems to love sunflower seeds . So I guess I'll just have to put a little extra out on the ground for him . This is a battle I will not win . And besides everyone has to eat . Craig vernon ( minor.craig at sbcglobal.net)