[CT Birds] Hamden: O. Oriole, &c. Fwd: eBird Report - Upper Lake Whitney Cycle, Jun 1, 2014

Arthur Shippee via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Sun Jun 1 21:34:39 EDT 2014

Hamden:  Mary & I walked Mather / Waite / Whitney around upper Lake Whitney, and saw a Chipping Sparrow (prob. also seen a few days ago), both Orioles, a King Bird and a Kingfisher, 4! Great Blue Heron, and, among the mob around a hawk, a flash of orange:  Baltimore Oriole joining in, adding a bit of color.  eBird report only additions to reports of recent days.  40-odd species, and I know I'm missing some songs I don't recognize.