[CT Birds] New hummer feeder

zellene via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Mon Jun 2 13:20:33 EDT 2014

Thanks for all the recommendations. I ended up getting a hummzinger-type feeder from Wild Birds Unlimited since I had a 20% off coupon. It is their brand. This is similar to the hummzinger but the perch is a little elevated in a circle around the feeder.They claim that the hummers like this better and will stay longer. It also has an ant moat in the center and is easy to fill and clean. My hummers have checked out and used this feeder but are still a bit shy of it.

Zellene
Zellene at earthlink.net