[CT Birds] Newby

minor.craig via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Mon Jun 2 15:00:14 EDT 2014

I know this is off topic . But I feel credit should be given where it's due . I'd like to thank all the friendly people on this forum for the help they offer me being new to birding I'm sure I ask some pretty basic questions . So a big thank you everyone , also I'd like to thank last but not least lisa G for introducing me to birding and a great new hobby . Thank you all .Craig vernon ( minor.craig at sbcglobal.net)