[CT Birds] Nick with the broken binoculars

SOPHIE ZYLA via CTBirds ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Tue Jun 3 17:05:20 EDT 2014

I have had Canon and Nikon bins repaired as they both come with a warranty so it is worth checking before you take them apart.

Sophie Zyla
Beacon Falls, CT

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 4:57 PM, minor.craig via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

I have had the same thing happen and haven't been able to figure a way to fix them . I would say unless they are a pair of ziese binoculars or some other really expensive ones just time to get a new pair . Maybe look up the manufacturer see if they repair .