[CT Birds] CT Trails Day Weekend Bird Walk

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 06:40:29 EDT 2014

Please join me for a bird walk that I will be leading at Sherwood Island State Park tomorrow,Saturday June 7th at 8:15 am to celebrate CT Trails Day Weekend. Admission to the park is free if you mention at the gate you are attending the walk . We will be looking for late migrants and nesting birds.Bring binoculars,water, and bug spray.
Although the walk is free,registration is requested by
emailing me at
petermgreen at hotmail.com or calling
203-247-2660.
Meet at the nature center on the east side of the park at 8:15.Leader: Tina Green

Tina Green
COA President
Westport
Sent from my iPhone