[CT Birds] Help With Planning a Trip tomorrow. Milford/Hammonassett

Justin Lawson justindlawson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 22:00:40 EDT 2014

Tomorrow My 6 year old takes his little Big Year back to CT! We are headed
to Milford Pt with our targets being Yellow-crowned Night Heron, Black
Skimmers, Purple Martins, and that Western Sandpiper thats being seen. Then
we were going to head over to Hammonassett to hopefully see Seaside
Sparrows( willards island trails?), Clapper Rails and Little Blue Heron.
Like always local knowledge is best. If anyone could help us out and more
specific area's to check for target birds that would be awesome. Also he is
looking for Cliff Swallows if there happens to be a nest around! thank you
everyone! you can check out his blog at www.greatgrayowen.blogspot.com!

Good Birding!!

Justin Lawson
Millbury, MA