[CT Birds] Thank you to everyone, from Bob in New Britain

Robert Jase busterggi at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 11:40:44 EDT 2014

For all the help and suggestions about my nocturnal mystery visitor.  My visitor was silent last night but I did a lot more listening to recordings last time with a friend and she is sure that its a Gray Tree Frog (special thanks to those who brought this one up!).  I'd like to hear it again so I could compare it with the recordings immediately but I think it'll turn out to be just that.  Funny, I'd never heard one before during all the time I lived here from '67 through '80 or since I moved back a couple of years ago.

Again, many thanks!