[CT Birds] CT Trails Day Weekend Bird Walk

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 06:40:29 EDT 2014

Please join me for a bird walk that I will be leading at Sherwood Island State Park tomorrow,Saturday June 7th at 8:15 am to celebrate CT Trails Day Weekend. Admission to the park is free if you mention at the gate you are attending the walk . We will be looking for late migrants and nesting birds.Bring binoculars,water, and bug spray.
Although the walk is free,registration is requested by
emailing me at
petermgreen at hotmail.com or calling
Meet at the nature center on the east side of the park at 8:15.Leader: Tina Green

Tina Green
COA President
Sent from my iPhone