[CT Birds] OK I know this isn't the best picture ( took it with my phone at cabelas today )

minor.craig minor.craig at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 6 20:51:36 EDT 2014

Took this picture with my phone today at cabelas , I know it's not the best picture . Having trouble finding this o e in my bird book . Looked about the size of a Robin . Longer beak . Grayish brown wings with slightly tan along sides of breastfeeding . Beak was blsck or dark gray dark eyes and a darker patch on its head . It was just sitting in the grass. Craig vernon ( minor.craig at sbcglobal.net )