[CT Birds] Fwd: eBird Report - Upper Lake Whitney Cycle, Jun 7, 2014

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sat Jun 7 13:17:23 EDT 2014

Hamden:  For New Haven Summer Count, morning circle of upper Lake Whitney (Mather, Waite, Whitney, North Lake) (meeting with Flo McBride's crew at Waite St. bridge, where they checked every Cormorant to see if an Anhinga, lol!).

3.5 hours turned up 47 species, high for me.  Besides Orchard O., also Sharpy being chased, Killdeer, nice view of Yellow Warbler, Chipping Sparrow (feeding, alas!, Cowbird)