[CT Birds] Pine Warbler song

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Wed Jun 11 09:06:31 EDT 2014

The Macaulay Library is the raw data, masses of raw data.  It is a resource for anyone wanting to perform the analysis that you seek, but it is not where you would find the analysis.  When someone goes to the work of sorting through all the songs and explaining them they probably publish a paper.

While the average birder might not find it useful very often, it is still an amazing resource worth knowing about.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT