[CT Birds] Hartford Audubon has programs for new birders

zellene zellene at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 17:20:01 EDT 2014

Hi, Ben. I enjoyed your post about the Oriole...it reminds me of when I was starting out as a novice birder. The Hartford Audubon Society offers many  field trips around the state, some specifically for new birders. We also have monthly meetings with informative programs. All of our trips, etc., are FREE and open to all. You do not need to be a member to come and learn from some of the best birders in the area. We are a friendly bunch and welcome all to come and learn more about the birds.

Most of our trips and meetings are done for the summer and will resume in September. Check out our website at www.hartfordaudubon.org for our soon to be published schedule for 2014-2015. You can also email me for more info. (I am the president of the club.)

Zellene Sandler
zellene at earthlink.net